I discovered a program that shows process activities: ProcessActivityView! You can find which files are accessed by a specific process. I will show this program on finding shared photos.
If you are only curious about where shared photos are located in, I would say;
For Vista and Seven:
You can find the files by size or date the file. Just click and open with your favorite photo viewer (or Windows Picture Viewer).
ATTENTION: The file do not seem to be a photo file. Just click and open with your photo viewer.
If you are curious about how to find where shared photos are located, you should go on reading.
- Download the ProcessActivityView.
- Open the program, and select the specific process: msnmsgr.exe.
- Access the files from the process. You can take a walk inside the photos.
- Back to ProcessActivityView and tadaaa!
- Click the specific file and see the full path of the photo (or any file) in the filename section.